Welcome To My Homepage for the 2015/2016
Teacher: Mr. Bischof Subject: Math and Science
Team Black 6th Grade
Phone Number: 398-7400 extension 2512
Degrees: Studied Elementary Education: Lock Haven University. Bachelors Degree earned in 1992
Personal Interests: I really enjoy golfing, not that I will ever play on the pro tour, but you never know. I continue to be involved in basketball as a PIAA official and I play as often as I can.
I enjoy playing basketball with my 2 sons at the YMCA or just shooting around at home. I also enjoy spending time with my family.
What to look for on my website
1. Each week my lessons will be posted on my Homework / Weekly Lessons Page for the week with assignments, tests and quizzes. I will post them as soon as possible so you know when your child has a test or quiz.
2. My homeroom students must come in go to their lockers and come immediately to homeroom.
3. Websites: During each Science unit I will post some websites that go along with our unit in Science. I love using the computer lab to show students websites that interact with the students in Science. I will post these sites in my lesson plans as much as possible. Check them out!
Weather and Earth's Atmosphere
4. Math- Math class in the morning will follow a normal routine.
A. Bell Ringer
B. Go over and check homework
C. Lesson of the day
D. ROCK reminders
E. Guided and Partner Practice
5. *Rules for the Year * The Student Handbook has rules for dress, computer use etc that must be followed. Please make sure your child understands what these rules are. As a team, we have rules as well which are given out at the beginning of the year. Be RESPONSIBLE for your own work.